How to create a segment with contacts subscribed through a specific contact form
To create a dynamic segment of contacts subscribed through a specific form
There are two steps involved in creating a dynamic segment. First, you set up the segment. Next, you set up the segment groups for the segment.
Step 1: Set up the segment
To create a segment
- Sign in to your MoonMail account.
- Choose the Segments section. The Segments page opens and displays segments that you previously defined.
- Choose Create segment.
- Under Create a segment, choose Build a segment.
- For Segment name, type a name for the segment to make it easy to recognize later like Demo form contacts.
- Under Segment group 1, next to Include contacts that are in, choose any or all. For this specific tutorial, both options work the same way.
- Next to of the following segments, choose no base segment at all to involve all the contacts in your account.
- Nex to Contacts that match, choose all of the following filters to apply all the filters in the next step at the same time.
- Choose Add a filter group to apply all the filters you need to refine the segment. Use this option to filter by contact specific attributes. Next to Contact is choose active, and next to during choose application's lifetime to select all the contacts that have been subscribed since the contact form was created. To add an attribute, choose Add a filter and add the attribute FormId is <YOUR_CONTACT_FORM_NAME> as shown in the following image.
- When you finish setting up the segment, choose Create segment.
By completing this tutorial, you've created a dynamic segment will all the contacts in your MoonMail account that were subscribed through a specific contact form of your choosing.